Click image to enlarge
A compact double disc unit built on the 1 ¼" parallelogram, ideal as an airseeder fed, summer or winter seeding unit. Performs well as an applicator for granular fertilizer or anhydrous.
- 16" 4mm double disc unit.
- Tungsten scrapers fitted to double disc.
- Single closing wheel on HT hub assembly.
- One size HT Bearing with marine seals used throughout.
- 1¼" Stainless Parallelogram pin on polymer bushes.
- Variety of press wheel profiles.
- Non greasing row unit.
Benefits of the NR100
- Low maintenance.
- Horsepower requirements 3-5 H.P. per row unit.
- Accurate seed placement.
- Heavy duty construction designed to meet the demands of Australian broadacre and zero till farming practices.
- Maximise yield potential by conserving moisture and retaining stubble cover.
- Perfect ground following with the 1¼" parallelogram with a full 12" of travel.
NR100 Optional Equipment
- Range of Diffusers including mounts.
- Various Rubber Press profiles.
- V closing wheels.
- Drag chains.
Contact us at Excel to discuss your NR100 parallelogram double disc row unit requirements.