Broadacre Machinery » VT110 Parallelogram Tyne Unit With Double Disc
Click image to enlarge
Based on the CR600 row unit the VT110 operates with a double disc assembly in place of the front coulter drum. This combination provides the unit with flexibility to operate as a double disc unit or a tyne unit with very little downtime in changeover.
VT110 Parallelogram Tyne Unit can also operate as a ‘one pass’ unit by utilizing the double disc and tyne at the same time.
Excel recommends this parallelogram tyne unit for both winter and summer cropping where there is a requirement for shallow to full 8" moisture seeking ability, trash and stubble cutting ability, accurate seed placement, minimum soil throw and disturbance.
The Excel Agriculture VT110 Series 3 features:
- 16" 4mm double disc unit.
- Tungsten scrapers fitted to double disc.
- Low draft tyne with pin depth adjustment.
- 600lb spring stump jump.
- One size HT Bearing with marine seals used throughout.
- 1¼" Stainless Parallelogram pin on polymer bushes.
- Variety of press wheel profiles.
- Non greasing row unit.
Benefits of the VT110
- Can perform as a disc or tyne unit with little downtime.
- Low maintenance.
- Horsepower requirements 3-9 H.P. per row unit.
- Accurate seed placement with minimum soil throw.
- Heavy duty construction designed to meet the demands of Australian broadacre and zero till farming practices.
- Maximise yield potential by conserving moisture and retaining stubble cover.
- Perfect ground following with the 1¼" parallelogram with a full 12" of travel.
VT110 Series optional equipment:
- John Deere precision boxes 1.6 or 3 bushell.
- Range of Diffusers including mounts.
- Various Rubber Press profiles.
- V closing wheels.
- Double disc shank option.
- Drag chains.
Contact us at Excel to discuss your Broad Acre VT110 requirements.